WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. These files are stored on the user's or visitor’s computer or mobile device and contain anonymous data which are not harmful to the system.
2) To operate our Website and provide our services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Website and services.
By clicking ‘Yes’ on the cookie banner, you give your consent to Deep Knowledge Analytics to place and/or read cookies from the Website you are visiting.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are set either by our Website (first-party cookies) or by other Websites with content that appears on our Website (third-party cookies).
We use the following types of first-party cookies on our Website:
a) depending on expiration term:
- Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser after using the Website or even earlier. Session cookies help our Website remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information and improve your experience whilst using the Website.
- Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device after you’ve visited our Website. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor.
b) based on the function of cookies and the purpose for which cookies are used:
- Strictly necessary (essential) cookies
Are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
- Performance (enable analytics) cookies
Gathers information about how a Website is used – for example, which pages a visitor or user of our website opens most often, and whether the user or visitor receives error messages from some pages. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the Website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies
Enables a Website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names), so that it can offer you improved and more personalised functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request.
We use different third party services to enhance the experience of Website visitors and to streamline the provision of our services. In our cookie table we have set out links to the service providers we work with who set cookies on our Websites, and therefore on your computer and/or mobile device, each of which have instructions on how to opt out of their cookies. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
Apart from performance cookies, such third-party service providers use:
- Advertising and Targeting (enable marketing) cookies, which are used to understand how you use our Website and how we can provide a better experience, as well as to deliver content and advertisement that best suits you and your interests. The information received from these cookies help us learn things such as what Website pages and products you prefer.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
Deep Knowledge Analytics offers you the possibility to set your preferences regarding cookies. By clicking ‘Cookie settings’ you can choose which type of cookies you would like our Website to use. You can change your preferences at any time – including completely withdrawing the consent you have previously given to us.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer or mobile device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being set. Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, including cookies from providers that Website owners use i.e. third party cookies, and those from specific websites. Each browser’s Website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
You can also find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can communicate with us at the email address email@example.com or by post at the address below:
DEEP KNOWLEDGE ANALYTICS LIMITED
85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT