TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website https://www.longevity-book.com/, hereinafter referred to as the ʺWebsiteʺ, is owned and operated by DEEP KNOWLEDGE ANALYTICS LIMITED, an entity duly incorporated under the laws of UK (Company Registration Number: 11384176), located at 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT, (hereinafter referred to as “DEEP KNOWLEDGE ANALYTICS” or “we”)
These Terms and Conditions set out the general terms governing your use of the Website. They apply to you as you first visit the Website and you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by them upon your first use of the Website. If you do not wish to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please stop visiting and using the Website.
2. Use of the Website
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not:
- use the Website in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Website; or
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable; or
- use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the security of the Website or interfere with other users; or
- attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Website; or
- copy any of the code within the Website nor any concepts in the content; or
- make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Website; or
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Website or attempt to do any such thing.
3. Intellectual Property
The Website may include at any given time text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Website's page layout, underlying code and software we refer to all of these as "Content".
All of the Content is the property of DEEP KNOWLEDGE ANALYTICS, their affiliates or third parties with whom they undertake business with, and this means that it is protected by United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. This means that, except as provided by Part 1, Chapter 3 of the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (which contains what are generally known as the "fair use" provisions for copyrighted materials), you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by DEEP KNOWLEDGE ANALYTICS.
4. Links to Other websites
This Website may contain links to other websites. Unless we expressly say otherwise, you should assume that these other websites are not under our control. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites, and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. Additionally, even if we include a link to another website on this Website, that does not mean that we endorse that other website or in any way recommend that you should use it.
You need to be aware that:
- we make no warranty or representation (express or implied) that the Website or its Content will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure, or that all information provided will be accurate;
- we make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the Website;
- the Website is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis, and we give no warranty that it will be free of defects and / or faults;
- we accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website or its Content resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship;
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or any information contained in it, and you use the Website and its Content at your own risk. This is not intended to exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury arising from your use of the Website;
- you should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
We have made every effort to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the UK Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and other applicable laws. However, in the event that any of these provisions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions clause on "Severability" shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
8. No Waiver
In the event that either you or we fail to exercise any right or remedy contained in these Terms and Conditions, that does not mean you or we (as applicable) have waived that right or remedy and so shall not be construed as a waiver.
From time to time we may update these Terms and Conditions to take account of changes in the law or for any other reason. If we update these Terms and Conditions, we will post a new version on the Website, and as soon as you use the Website after they are posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to the updated version, but you will still be bound by the terms of any previous versions to which you have agreed or been deemed to agree. If there is a conflict between two versions of the Terms and Conditions to which you have agreed or been deemed to agree, the more recent version shall take precedence unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
If you wish to communicate with us about anything related to these Terms of Service, you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Choice of Law
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us created by it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that if you want to bring a legal action against us, or we want to bring a legal action against you, it must be done in one of these courts.